Friday, June 24, 2011

French's Bakery Costa Mesa

My stash:
(Yes, these were just my share, A. had her own)  How else can we make a fair judgement if we don't taste a variety? That's my story and I'm, sticking to it!
Mexican Chocolate, Key Lime Pie, Peanut Butter Brownie, Em's Purple, Oreo, and Killer Chocolate.
Although voted OC's favorite time and time again, not one of mine. Sure their cookies are cute and they are one of the few places that actually sells rum balls! (Holidaytime only).  But, I was not overly excited about most of their cupcakes but there was one...
Easily one of my favorite cupcakes ever.
Mexican Chocolate: Rich Cinnamon-y chocolate that kicks you in the end with a punch of chili pepper! Yum, think warm glass of Mexican Hot Cocoa. Reminded me of old town San Diego. Heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment